Wednesday, September 21, 2005

locked and loaded

Got the call today from MDA -- first appointment is bright and early at 7:30AM on October 17, but I have to be there at 6:30 to register. Yikes!

Mom's coming out a few days before. I feel as if I spent the afternoon playing travel agent, but in reality it probably all took less than an hour. That's pretty amazing. I'm staying in the hotel that's connected to MDA so I won't have to worry about renting a car. Now I'll just be on pins and needles until I actually get there and see the doctor and they do the tests.

I have to arrange to get my films and scans. I'm glad I don't have to worry about getting the slides, since the folks at MDA arrange for them to be sent directly. Theoretically there is plenty of time to do what needs to be done before I leave, but I'm sure I'll be running around like a crazy person anyway.

No comments: