Thursday, December 15, 2005

indeterminate

What kind of day will today be?

DH is off with the two older kids; he takes them to school then heads to work himself.

DS2 is still sleeping, and I'm here at the computer enjoying the quiet. He has school today, but I'm on the fence about sending him, especially since he's not up yet. Technically he's OK to go, having been on the antibiotics for 2 days, he should no longer be contagious. And he certainly seemed fine most of the day yesterday, except for occasional crankiness.

Will another day at home speed up his return to wellness, or will we just end up getting on each other's nerves? I haven't been around all that much the past 2 days, DS2 has spent a lot of time with the babysitter. So maybe he's ready for a "mom" day.

The question is, am I? In spite of spending the last 2 days mostly running around, I still have out-of-the-house things that must get done. It would be better if I didn't have to bring DS2 along with me -- besides, if he's not well enough to go to school, we will stay home.

Decision time -- I'm going to go wake him up. After that, we'll see how it goes.

No comments: