Tuesday, May 09, 2006

welcome to the family

I got a combined early Mother's Day, very early birthday present from DH.

I asked for it. I said: I don't want flowers. I don't want to go out to dinner. I don't want anything else, and I don't want anything else for my birthday, either. I want an iPod.

So he bought it for me, even though our cash flow situation is a little tight, since we just paid our honkin' tax bill and sent another more-than-the-mortgage-payment payment to M.D. Anderson. And we paid the endodontist for DH's surgery. And we have the boys' surgeries coming up.

I have some guilt, but not much. If we really couldn't afford it, he would have told me so.

I'm a little intimidated, though. It's going to take a lot of work getting all of this:
~400 CDs, 30x62 inches

uploaded, catalogued, arranged, and downloaded onto this:
>400 CDs,4.1 x 2.4 x 0.43 inches


Technology rocks.

No comments: