Tuesday, November 28, 2006

nothin'

I'd like to blame my total, utter laziness on this nasty cold, but I have the feeling that even if I were healthy (you know, that's a relative term), I'd still be doing nothing.

Things have piled up a bit. Eventually I'll get it all done, but for now I'm just being a slug and trying not to feel guilty about it. There's the sense that my potential for being a slug is soon to evaporate: the possibility of work looms. I sent in my application for my substitute teaching certificate last week; let's see how long it takes to get here.

DH spent most of the weekend putting up all the Christmas stuff. There are just a few decorating tasks left for me to do and I've yet to do them -- but it's still November, they can wait.

Maybe tomorrow I'll make a list.

No comments: