Monday, February 26, 2007

confidence

I had a dream about the upcoming workshop.

In retrospect, I suppose it was a nightmare, but the more I think about it, the more amused I am by it.

It's the day of the workshop and everything is going very well. There are many attendees, the speakers are all doing fine, and I even managed to find a suitable outfit. So what it is that makes this a "nightmare"? I realize that I've left the freebies for the attendees at home! Horrors!

In the dream, I stressed because the round trip drive is at least 90 minutes (without traffic), blah blah blah.

It's funny because if this happened in reality, I would just call DH and tell him to bring me the stuff. Or we'd just let it go. Not that big a deal, you know?

Funny how the subconscious latches on to certain things and blows their significance all out of proportion. I love, love, love that my subconscious believes we're going to have great attendance and I'll even figure out what to wear. That's confidence that you can't fake.

No comments: