Friday, March 16, 2007

spring breakdown

That has to be one of the most over-used puns this time of year... I don't care.

I'm up too late and wondering why and realizing it's because I'm going crazy, having to deal with the kids literally all day long.

We're not used to it. I'm not used to it, in a major way.

The real problem is that I have been going non-stop since before the workshop, and I really need a day (a school day) at home to just get everything in order without anyone else around. I can do the straightening up when there are other people around, I just prefer to do it when I'm alone and uninterrupted.

It's stupid to be taking "alone time" from sleep hours. I will pay, I know. But (ha!) it's too late now (literally).

Maybe more sleep would reduce the need for alone time? Hmmmm.

No comments: