Sunday, May 11, 2008

messed up

I was supposed to take a mid-term eight days ago. Oops. I didn't realize it because I went a week without logging into my school homepage. Part of that was because I was just fried from work and other stuff going on, and part of that was because my laptop battery was dead and I couldn't juice it up because I left my power cord at my speech therapist's office, and I didn't have a chance to go and get it until Thursday. Oops, again.

This evening I had Guinness with dinner, and fell asleep before 8PM. I slept for at least an hour and a half, if not two hours... and now I'm still up. Oops.

I hate this feeling of having so much work to do, it induces paralysis. My new goal is to get through all my mid-terms before we leave for MA. I'm not sure that's possible. Obviously, it was a mistake to take the job since I was planning on wrapping up the courses entirely before we left. Ha! I haven't even been keeping up with what I'm supposed to be doing, school-wise, never mind accelerating. And now I definitely have to find somewhere to take my exams while we're away this summer, which is something I had hoped to avoid.

Onward.

No comments: