Thursday, February 25, 2016

sick

Monday after school a fever and related crud settled on me, and I haven't been able to shake it yet.  I'm on a steady diet of mucinex+cough suppressant and ibuprofen that are keeping me relatively comfortable, but my voice is horrible and I feel horrid.  The flu is sweeping through Arizona at an alarming rate, it's remarkable how many students we have absent.

Of course I've gone to work every day in spite of being sick because writing sub plans is miserable and getting substitute teachers is difficult.  Plus both classes had labs scheduled which they can't do with a sub, so, there's me at school, even though I'm sick.  Hoping that resting up this weekend will help me kick this thing.  Sleeping four hours after school every day doesn't seem to be doing the trick quite yet.

No comments: